At Massive Damage Games, we take our “Indie Spirit with Big Vision” motto to heart. Our diverse team of AAA veterans and indie all-stars work passionately and collaboratively to build successful original IP games with innovative gameplay and beautiful worlds.
Why work for us?
We believe our unique culture is a leading strength at the company. We have invested heavily in our remote work processes since 2016 and our growing successes speak for themselves. We strive to be forward thinking in all aspects. Our leadership team regularly reviews our progress to ensure a professional environment where innovation, creativity and efficiency are embraced. Our culture is focused on providing a collaborative space where everyone is given the opportunity to be heard and to succeed.
What we offer at Massive Damage:
- Competitive salary
- 100% Remote work environment
- Social events (in person and virtual) year round and company retreats.
- No crunch policy. We’re well-funded and able to shift timelines or scope as needed.
- 5 weeks of paid vacation (2 weeks of which are taken in late December’s holiday season).
- 10 personal/sick days per year.
- Employee benefits package focused on health AND wellness.
- Employee assistance programs for mental health, long term planning, life stages and more.
- Self Directed R&D Friday Afternoons – Every Friday, we encourage the team to learn something new to continue their professional development and growth.
- Annual opportunities to attend conferences and training courses.
Massive Damage Inc. is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace. In keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, we will happily accommodate individual needs.
Please submit your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’d love to hear from you!
Please check back again! We currently do not have any openings, but we’re always looking for passionate game makers to join our team.