Why work for us?
Want to have ownership, influence and meaning in your work? Join the Massive Damage team where you can actually make a difference and work on games that are being played by millions of players. We’re looking for awesome people to help build our cool indie PC and mobile games, develop new features, fix bugs and help build out our mobile app and gaming platform. No zombie apocalypse survival skills required but it’s a nice to have!
What we offer at Massive Damage:
- 100% Remote work environment
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
- 4.5 weeks paid vacation (1.5 weeks of which are taken in late December)
- We believe in a sustainable work-life balance: summer hours, company retreats, no mandatory crunch
- Collaborative environment with opportunities to contribute to the game’s creative design and take ownership of features
- Competitive salary, and benefits like: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and Healthcare Spending Account
- We believe in constant growth and provide everyone with opportunities to attend conferences, training courses, and dedicated research time (every Friday) to help you strengthen your skills or learn something new
Massive Damage Inc. is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace. In keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, we will happily accommodate individual needs.
Please submit your resume and portfolio to [email protected]
We’d love to hear from you!