We’re currently working on a third-person, multiplayer, open world, action RPG in Unreal Engine 5. As a developer at Massive Damage, we’ll work with you on forging a path to your maximum potential. Between gameplay, networking, graphics and tools, we have a wide range of opportunities. Above all, we’re looking for motivated individuals that complement our growing team.
- Multiple years in the industry.
- Multiple years experience with Unreal Engine.
- Shipped one or more games.
- Ontario or Quebec. Relocation support available.
- Q1 2023
What We Offer At Massive Damage
- Competitive salary
- 100% Remote work environment
- Social events (in person and virtual) year round and company retreats.
- No crunch policy. We’re well-funded and able to shift timelines or scope as needed.
- 5 weeks of paid vacation (2 weeks of which are taken in late December’s holiday season).
- 10 personal/sick days per year.
- Employee benefits package focused on health AND wellness.
- Employee assistance programs for mental health, long term planning, life stages and more.
- Self Directed R&D Friday Afternoons – Every Friday, we encourage the team to learn something new to continue their professional development and growth.
- Annual opportunities to attend conferences and training courses.
Massive Damage Inc. is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace. In keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, we will happily accommodate individual needs.
Please submit your resume and portfolio to email@example.com
We’d love to hear from you!